Journal der Pharmazie Forschung regards plagiarism as a very serious offence. Even though in some cases it may be result of poor referencing practice, when it is deliberate and systematic, plagiarism amounts to cheating. Plagiarism consist of a person/s claiming another person’s ideas or findings or work as one’s own by copying or reproducing the work without due acknowledgement of the source. Plagiarism amounts to pilfering of intellectual property. Plagiarism may occur several forms like presenting substantial extracts from books, journal articles, thesis and other published or unpublished work without properly indicating the source of the material, using close paraphrasing of sentences or whole paragraphs without due acknowledgement in the form of reference to the original work, exactly copying and pasting of data, tables, figures from other publications without acknowledging the source and closely replicating the structure of someone else’s one’s own argument without apparent reference and due credit to the source.
By submitting paper for publication to the journal, you* certify that
- You are fully aware that plagiarism is wrong and you know that plagiarism is the use of another person’s idea or published work and to pretend that it is one’s own.
- We declare that each contribution to your project from the work(s) of other peoples published works or unpublished sources have been acknowledged and source of information have been referenced.
- You certify that you will not allow anyone to copy my work with the intention of passing it off as his/her own work.
- You certify that you are solely responsible for any incomplete reference that may remain in my/our work.
* You implies the corresponding author and other co-authors of the paper communicated for publication.