Journal der Pharmazie Forschung is a quarterly, peer-reviewed, open access* journal published in association with Ingiknow by Continuous Publication Model. Journal der Pharmazie Forschung welcomes original research articles, short communications and review articles. The aim of Journal der Pharmazie Forschung is to publish articles in the following branches of pharmaceutical sciences.
- Pharmaceutical and medicinal chemistry
- Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
- Pharmaceutics and drug delivery technology
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality assurance
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Pharmacy Practice, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy
- Community Pharmacy and health education
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biotechnology
Journal der Pharmazie Forschung would like to create a platform for researchers, research scholars, academician, Industrialists etc. for the exchange of research finding and development of pharmaceutical, medical, biomedical science, and technology. Apart from regular issues, Journal der Pharmazie Forschung would like to publish special issues of scientific significance and commemorative issues to honor researchers on the occasion of special birthdays or retirement. In special cases, commemorative issues will also be issued to honor research scientists who pass away.
Why publish with us?
- "Language Translation Service" - A unique service offered by editorial team of Journal der Pharmazie Forschung wherein authors of non-English speaking countries who wish to submit articles in their native language will get assistance in translating their article into English so that it becomes suitable for publication in Journal der Pharmazie Forschung #
- Immediate access of your research findings to global audience through open access model
- Rapid peer review process and publication process
- Unique efforts by which special attempts will be made which may enhance the citation of your publication
- As the journal publishes articles by open access model, research finding published in papers will reach larger audience
What is open access publication?
Open access model of publication allows all interested readers to view, download, print, and redistribute any article without a subscription which may enable far greater distribution of an author's work. Through open access model, the scientific community and the general public can unlimitedly and immediately access all content published in the journals for free as soon as it is published on the Internet.
Why do Journals charge Article Publication Charges (APC)?
Open access publishing is not without costs. Journals defray editorial and production costs arising out of storage digital archives, copy editing; converting article to different format of publication (HTML, PDF, XML); submission to several Open Access archives, indexing, and cataloging of articles in electronic format, archiving of article, overhead expenses like employee charges by collecting Article Processing Charges (APC) from authors who intend to publish their articles by open access model.
What is the APC of the Journal?
Our journal does not charge any APC as we follow the hybrid open access model of publication.
What is hybrid open access?
The hybrid open access model is a publication model in which authors of accepted articles are given with the choice for publication of their article. In Hybrid Model, the authors will have two options: to pay a publication charge to make their article open access OR not to pay the publication charge but the publisher retains the right to imposes embargo period for making the article open access.
For more information visit our Publication model and process section of journal website
At present, we are following Continuous Publication model (Vol-2: No-3: 2014 onwards).
What is Continuous Publication model?
In Continuous Publication model, the articles accepted for publication are published in their final form as soon as they are ready instead of waiting for complete issues as the editorial team feels there is no need to wait for the issue building because unlike print, we don't need to gather articles together until a time when they can all be published at once.
What are the advantages of Continuous Publication model?
Continuous Publication model minimizes the (often long) delay between First-on-Online and issue publication and ensures faster publication of articles for authors, fast accessibility of accepted articles for readers, researchers will have full citation details available to them immediately as soon as their articles are accepted for publication and each day there is new content on journal website.
Our journal website will now be updated regularly with the latest articles and we will continue to collate published articles into archival "issues" (4 issues per year) regularly.